Regardless of your skin type, there are Five Steps to Ageless Skin Health Dr. Lopo recommends. In this section each skin type is presented along with products appropriate to each step for that skin type.
Dr. Lopo’s Five Steps to Ageless Skin Health
- Cleanse/Tone — use your cleanser and toner to remove the dirt, dead cells and surface impurities as well as make-up and mascara that accumulate on your skin. Toning is important – it finishes the job cleansing started.
- Exfoliate — Very important step!!!! Removes dead skin cell layers to allow penetration of treatments and moisturizers, and to increase the replacement rate of skin cells. This makes your skin look younger and refreshed.
- Treat — In this step use your chosen anti-aging sera, skin lightening agents, antioxidants and masques
- Moisturize — oisturizing does not add water to your skin, but seals your skin to keep the moisture in. Many moisturizers also contain substances that heal and treat your skin, like the Azulen Moisturizing Cream or the CoEnzyme Q10 Moisturizer.
- Protect — never ever leave the house without sunscreen